Akchap (Alaska Chapter of the American Fisheries Society) is an e-mail list. Subscriptions are limited to AFS Alaska Chapter members. Mailing list is updated quarterly by comparing the list against Chapter membership list.
To subscribe the list please visit http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-peach.exe?SUBED1=AFS-ALASKA&A=1
To post a message to all the list members,
Postings to the list are restricted to messages directly relevant to enhancing and promoting fisheries researches and communications among members. Generally, posting is limited to:
- announcements, notices, newsletters from AFS Alaska Chapter businesses,
- notices of job, internship, and funding opportunities,
- notices of fisheries related seminars, presentations, meetings, conferences, that are open to the public,
- notices of new publications by Alaska Chapter members,
- requests for information related to fisheries researches, such as survey techniques, analytical methods, expertise of a research subject, etc.
All postings will be reviewed by a listserve moderator before being delivered to subscribers.
For any questions, please contact list moderator: Toshihide “Hamachan” Hamazaki (907)267-2158